This shawl is a fantastic entry level crochet project as it makes use of repeats of basic stitches. This pattern features the chain stitch, treble crochet and cluster stitch.
Our Aoife shawl is crocheted using two different shades. Pictured here are Glen Sea Light and Aran, from our Vale collection, both in a sport weight.
This pattern can be easily adapted to make it larger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the number of pattern repeats.
- 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes Sportweight Yarn (Yarn A - Shawl pictured knitted in Vale, shade Aran)
- 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes Sportweight Yarn (Yarn B - Shawl pictured knitted in Glen Sea Light)
- 1 x US6 (4.00mm) Crochet Hook.
- Knitters Sewing Needle.
- 74 inches wide x 20 inches deep after blocking (excluding tassels)
- 16 stitches x 8 rows in double crochet = 4in/10cm