This knitting pattern for the Kaitlyn Colorwork Beanie is perfect for colorwork addicts. This project requires only one pack of Yarn Vibes Hedgerow in sport weight. This range of yarn was created with the Irish hedgerows in mind. There are seven different colorways to choose from, both in worsted and sport weight - each one focusing on one aspect of the hedgerow and telling its own, unique color story.
Beanie pictured knitted in Yarn Vibes Hedgerow sport weight shade 'Wood Sorrel'.
- 1 x 120g pack of Yarn Vibes Hedgerow sport weight yarn in color of your choice.
- Size S/M: 1 x US4 (3.50mm) Circular knitting needles (or as needed to meet gauge)
- Size L/XL: 1 x US6 (4.00mm) Circular knitting needles (or as needed to meet gauge)
- Stitch markers.
- Tapestry needle.
- Measuring tape.
- Size S/M fits head circumference 53cm-56cm (21"-22.5")
- Size L/XL fits head circumference 57cm-60cm (22.75"-24")
- Size S/M: 25 stitches and 32 rows = 10cm/4" in stockinette
- Size L/XL: 23 stitches and 30 rows = 10cm/4" in stockinette