This striking colorwork sweater incorporates vertical stripes and stylised blossoms to evoke the experience of a meadow on a rainy day.
Sweater pictured knitted in Vale, shade "Crab Apple" with "Aran" colorwork.
- Color A: 4 (5, 5, 6) x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn (sweater pictured knitted in shade Crab Apple)
- Color B: 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn (sweater pictured knitted in shade Aran)
- Needle A: US8 (5.00mm), or as needed to meet gauge in single color stockinette
- Needle B: US9 (5.50mm), or as needed to meet gauge for colorwork
- Gauge: 18 st x 24 rounds = 10cm x 10cm (4” x 4”)
- Finished Dimensions: Garment measures approximately 87cm [35”] (93cm [37.5”], 102cm [41”], 112cm [45”]) around chest circumference.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Such a wonderful knit and such a wonderful sweater to wear! I made it in dark green and white and I´m already pondering wether to make one in red and white just for Christmas :)