The Maeve Tank Top is a fun retro knitting pattern. Knitted using Cliffs of Moher. Our Cliffs of Moher range is a classic, Irish hand-knitting yarn, with a modern twist. It is the perfect blend of a traditionally spun, quintessentially Irish yarn with a modern, natural color palette. Our exciting colors and unique marls combined with our soft fibers, make the Cliffs of Moher a joy to knit.
This knitting pattern is perfect for improvers.
- Single colorway option: 4(4,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7) x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn in color of your choice.
- Contrast edge option: MC: 3(3,3,3,4,4,4,5,5,5) x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn in color of your choice. CC: 1(1,1,1,2,2,2,2,2,2) x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn in color of your choice.
- 1 x US7 (4.50mm) circular knitting needles (or as needed to meet gauge for main fabric)
- 1 x US3 (3.25mm) circular knitting needles (or as needed to meet gauge for edgings)
- Stitch markers.
- Tapestry needle.
- Scrap yarn.
- Main fabric: 18 sts x 24 rows = 10cm/4" x 10cm/4" in stockinette.
- Edgings: 20 sts x 28 rows = 10cm/4" x 10cm/4" in Lichen eyelet rib, blocked flat.
Sizing (Chest Measurements):
- Skill Level:
- Featured Yarn:
- Yarn Vibes
- Yarn Weight: