The Siún Beret is a stunning hat, simple, and really shows off the gorgeous colours in the Cliffs of Moher Yarn Vibes range. Pictured knitted in 'Emerald' a true representation of the Emerald Isles. This pattern is great for knitting improvers.
Our Cliffs of Moher range is a classic, Irish hand-knitting yarn, with a modern twist. It is the perfect blend of a traditionally spun, quintessentially Irish yarn with a modern, natural color palette. Our exciting colors and unique marls combined with our soft fibers, make the Cliffs of Moher a joy to knit.
- 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight Yarn in color of your choice.
- 1 x US6 (4.00mm) circular knitting needles.
- 1 x US4 (3.50mm) circular knitting needles.
- Stitch markers.
- Measuring tape.
- Spare US4 (3.50mm) knitting needle.
- Tapestry needle.
- Main fabric: 20 sts x 28 rounds = 10cm x 10cm (4"x4") in stockinette.
- Brim: 23 sts x 30 rounds = 10cm x 10cm (4"x4") in stockinette.
Instructions for Junior (Small, Medium, Large) to fit head circumference of approximately 45cm/18" (50cm/20", 55cm/22", 60cm/24")