A unisex scarf pattern ideal for advanced beginners, you'll stay warm and cozy due to the weight and quality of the 100% Irish, worsted weight yarn we recommend with this pattern.
Scarf pictured is knit using Yarn Vibes Vale in the shade Silver Birch.
- 3 x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight (Aran) yarn
- 1 x 5.00mm US8 Circular Knitting Needles
- Cable Needle
- Knitter's Sewing Needle for weaving in ends
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 34 rows = 10cm/4” square in garter stitch
- Finished Dimensions: Finished scarf measures around 205cm/81” in length x 16cm/6.5” in width