A warm and cozy unisex beanie pattern. We recommend using worsted weight (Aran) Irish yarn, which will make this beanie ideal for winter. Suitable for beginners and intermediate knitters.
- 1 x 100g Yarn Vibes Worsted Weight yarn
- 1 x 5.00mm 40cm Circular Needles
- 1 x 5.50mm 40cm Circular Needles
- Tapestry Needle
- Cable Needle
- Stitch Maker
- Gauge: 10 stitches x 18 rows = 7.5cm/3” square in stocking stitch
- Finished Dimensions: The hat comes in two sizes: small and large. The small hat measures approx. 43cm (17") in circumference (unworn/unstretched), and the large hat measures around 51cm (20") in circumference. Both hats measure around 22cm 9" from brim to crown.
- Skill Level:
- Featured Yarn:
- Yarn Vibes
- Yarn Weight: